Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Boy Free Year x Bristol



This weekend I fell in love with Bristol. Truly, madly, deeply fell in love. Screw the fellas; set me up in front of a cosy pub fire, with a steady flow of craft beer and a view of Bristol Harbourside and I'll have all I need.

As a little weekend treat, I escaped to Bristol for a little mini-break with two of my besties (because who doesn't deserve a little treat like that) and we had the most amazing time exploring the city.

We rented a cute Air BnB in the Redcliffe area (seems far from the city centre on the map, is absolutely fine FYI) and walked our little tootsies off, with a goal of seeing all the city had to offer.

Clifton Suspension Bridge and Clifton Village, tick. Cabot Tower, tick. The Observatory and Giant's Cave, tick. Bristol Harbourside, tick. Thrifting in Bristol's West End, tick...and so much more.

I 'vlogged' (lol, I tried anyway) and below is the finished video. So, if you want to see what we got up to and have a little sneak peek of what gorgeous Bristol has to offer, watch on below:



I'm not going to lie, we ended up quite drunk on Saturday after spending a solid 5 hours in the pub, doing nothing but drinking craft beers and fancy gins, but drunk me makes for quite an entertaining watch...and kind of explains why I don't get asked on a second date after a boozy first...

What's your favourite thing about Bristol?

Bx

The Boy Free Girl


Post a Comment